Automation Engineer DeltaV
Automation Engineer DeltaV
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
The role of Automation Engineer DeltaV requires various tasks to be completed efficiently and effectively.
This is an opportunity to learn and grow professionally within our expanding organization, develop skills, and be part of an exciting breakout industry.
Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries
Design process control and automation by utilizing P&IDs, PFDs, and other process and instrumentation documentation, based on S95, ISA S88 standard
Ability to read an develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment
Develop User Requirement Specifications.
Develop software and hardware design specifications.
Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
Specify and purchase process instrumentation
Specify and purchase DeltaV components, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
Develop electrical panel schematics.
Develop scope of supply documents.
Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
Manage automation projects as assigned.
Monitor progress of projects
Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site
Master Degree in Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on Emerson Delta V DCS.
- Experience in commissioning and start-up of control systems is required.
- Ability to work with plant engineers, external vendors, operators and management to manage projects and assignments is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
- Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Any experience with Visual Basic scripting is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in biotech / pharma, water, waste water, medical device, or the food industry is required.
- Experience with PLC, HMI, and SCADA systems is a plus.
- Specific knowledge of cGMPs and batch process control in the life science industry with validation experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements is a plus.
- Experience with Emerson Delta V DCS
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: iFix, GE Cimplicity, Iconics Genesis, Rockwell RSView, or Wonderware
- Experience with Batch systems
- Experience with PLCs such as: Rockwell, Siemens
- Experience with: Foundation Fieldbus, DeviceNet, As-i Bus, or Profibus is a plus.
Professional experience of at least 5 years
English : Fluent
Dutch : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : 6 months (Extensible)
Location of Project : Brussels
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.