Automation Reliability Engineer
Automation Reliability Engineer
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
To qualify, you must be able to complete the following responsibilities:
Inside the Engineering transversal & Maintenance & Production Service team, the work is:
executed fully autonomously and consists of organizing and following small and middle technical projects in order to operate technical changes on equipment (Creation, deletion, or change alarms)
· Analysis of existing process Alarms (Action or Alert) following internal procedures,
· Categorisation of alarms in order to activate or disable unnecessary alarms
· Management, Automatism work coordination & execution of potential pharmaceutical packages
· Develop automation systems including hardware and software for processing systems.
· Design, implement, and support PLC and operator interface systems.
· Perform modifications to existing equipment to meet customer needs. Creation of electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting system documentation.
· Writing & specific pharmaceutical, protocol reviewing for package SPECIAL SYSTEMS (see below) :
AMS : Alarm Monitoring System (Around 1000 Alarms),
PEMS Particle & Environmental Monitoring System.
The consultant will take the role of a relay to the other MPU stakeholders. He/She will drive and govern the complete project from the first step (User Requirement Brief) to the last (Hand-over).
As an engineer working inside the internal MPU Troubleshooting Validation/Automation Engineer, the consultant will also, if necessary, take the role of a technical support to the operational technical services, for example, Bio-waste system, etc.
Finally, if appropriate, the consultant will take the role of a technical referent, whose the operational maintenance representatives can contact in case of needed.
- University degree in a technical Training : General Automation or Validation engineer if possible, or equivalent experience.
- Automation knowledge is mandatory (conformity notions)
- Knowledge of quality and regulatory pharmaceuticals requirements (CMP, cGMP...).
- Knowledge of V-Cycle in the pharmaceutical industry (Validation) is desired.
- Knowledge of usual IT tools like Windows office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- P&IDs (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams) knowledge
- Electrical knowledge is desired (conformity notions)
- Knowledge of QA notions is desired.
- Global EHS Notion
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience inside (Maintenance, Engineering is required.
- A proved experience in project management inside a technical service (Maintenance, Engineering) is required.
- A previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
English : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : 6 months (Extensible)
Location of Project : Brussels
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.