RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
The role of Commissioning Engineer requires various tasks to be completed efficiently and effectively.
This is an opportunity to learn and grow professionally within our expanding organization, develop skills, and be part of an exciting breakout industry.
To qualify, you must be able to complete the following responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills to confidently coordinate with contractors, customers, and clients.
- Review and approve the installation
- Design and review documentation for assigned systems
- Providing technical support
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Analyze and approve commissioning documentation for assigned systems.
- Assure that design intent is met and proven through the execution of start-up activities
- Report out weekly on progress
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults with technical support functions.
- Propose technical improvements or modifications
- Strong initiative, self-confidence and motivation to lead successful projects
- Organizational skills to perform necessary reconciliations with customers, internal departments and companies
Master Degree in Engineering or Business
Professional experience of at least 5 years
Knowledge of pharma sector
English : Fluent
Dutch : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : 6 months (Extensible)
Location of Project : Brussels
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.