IT Compliance Specialist
IT Compliance Specialist
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
The role of IT Compliance Specialist requires various tasks to be completed efficiently and effectively.
Purpose of the Mission
Ensure that IT systems comply with standards (e.g. GxP, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy) throughout the system lifecycle.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
• Identify IT compliance controls that comply with standards.
• Verify that IT compliance controls are tested successfully prior system release.
• Ensure that fit-for-purpose project documentation (if relevant) is delivered according to quality standards.
• Provide advices on compliance control identification, testing and monitoring process improvement.
• Act as a IT compliance point of contact during the system lifecycle.
• Assist during audit and participate to inspection readiness program.
• Assist in the evaluation of IT risks.
Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements
• Excellent problem solving, stakeholder management, conflict resolution, communication and writing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
• Good understanding of IT processes (e.g. ITIL), the IT validation model (e.g. GAMP), key regulated business processes and information system risks and controls.
• Good understanding of Pharmaceutical (GMP/GCP/GLP) regulations is an asset.
• Good professional experience in computer system validation/qualification, IT Quality Assurance, IT audits or IT compliance assessments.
• SAP knowledge is a plus.
• General knowledge of IT infrastructure
• Good experience in pharmaceutical environment
Master degree in IT, sciences or engineering. Other degrees are acceptable with appropriate education, training and/or experience indicating a sound understanding of computerized information systems and business processes.
Certification in computer system validation or equivalent is a plus.
English : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project - CDI (Open for Freelancers)
Duration : Long Term Project
Location of Project : Mont-Saint-Guibert
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.