IT Test Analyst
IT Test Analyst
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
Within one of our challenging projects, we are looking to expand our team of experts. To qualify, you must be able to complete the following responsibilities:
· Manage the day to day activities of the testing team (5 team members)
· Actively contribute to the improvement of the testing processes & tools
· Support project leaders in planning of the test activities
· Control quality of deliverables produced by the team
· Ensure full occupation of the team
· Report to management on the team activities
· As project test manager
· Write the test approach for the project in close collaboration with the PL & the business representatives
· Plan testing activities to create a Test Plan
· Report on test progress, issues and risk to the project test Manager
· Contribute to the preparation & execute release regression testing
· As test analyst
· Develop the technical and functional integration test scripts and test cases based on requirements, technical and functional documentation and in close cooperation with architects and analysts.
· Create test data as needed to perform individual test cases
· Use common testing techniques (e.g., Black Box, White Box)
· Perform tests on the application, assist other testers during test execution (if needed)
· Investigate causes of defects and degradations
· Prepare for and coordinate the documentation and archiving of test material.
· Master in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Sciences, … or equivalent Or Bachelor in those domains with strong experience.
· Testing experience in financial applications (preferably insurance, could be banking as well)
· At least 3 years’ experience in test analysis.
· Able to define a high level test structure
· Able to create new test scenarios
· Manage test and repair iterations
· Knowledge of HP ALM
· Knowledge of SQL
· Knowledge of Isis Papyrus is a plus
· TMAP / TMAP next methodology is a plus
· Experience in test automation is a plus
· ISTQB is a plus
· Analytic / Pragmatic / Fast learner / Client oriented / Solution /driven / Open Minded / Good communicator / Pro-active / Flexible / Independent
English : Good
Dutch : Basic
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : 12 months ( extension is possible )
Location of Project : Brussels
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.