Project Engineer Packaging
Project Engineer Packaging
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
Within one of
our challenging projects, we are looking to expand our team of experts. To
qualify, you must be able to complete the
following responsibilities :
· In charge of setting up a new packaging line .
· Provide technical expertise (i.e., Packaging Technology, Package Design, Serialization, Product Security, Packaging Process Development & Optimization, etc.).
· You will author and review packaging specifications, execute change control, engineering trials, author technical reports and be a primary site contact with vendor technical support, serve as the Subject Matter Expert for packaging investigations, Supplier Change Notifications and Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
· Collaborate with on-site packaging engineers, supply chain engineers, suppliers, and stakeholders
· Conduct cost analysis and create business proposals for new packaging line
· Provide flexible and innovative Packaging Engineering solutions that drive a competitive advantage
· Ensure delivery of assigned objectives for scope, time and budget
· Ensure priorities are aligned with overall project priorities
· Seek and apply appropriate technology to gain and a sustain technical competitive advantage
· Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and 5+ years of progressive experience in Packaging and/or Project Management
· The ideal candidate will have experience in pharmaceutical sector or consumer healthcare industries
· Knowledge of computer programing and troubleshooting techniques for Packaging Vision Systems (Markem, Systech & Cognex),
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to lead meetings and effectively present to a group
· Ability to lead projects with tight timelines and drive them to successful completion
· Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Solid team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
· Leadership Experience
· In-depth understanding of packaging equipment design and function
English : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : 6 months (Extensible)
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.