RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
To qualify, you must be able to complete the following responsibilities:
· Due to your thorough knowledge of your client's activities, you provide strong product descriptions
· You are the most important contact (SPOC) for your customers and ensure a proper planning of all parts of the project
· You manage the projects under your responsibility from A to Z
· You are in charge of a multidisciplinary project team and are responsible for the technical solutions
· You form strong bonds with your customers based on mutual trust.
· You are interested in new technological developments
· You look after the quality and results of your team and the after the project managers’ coaching procedures.
· You are civil or industrial engineer electromechanics, chemistry, biotechnology or biomedical,…)
· You have an experience of 7 to 10 years in the industry, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or an engineering agency
· You master the main Project Management procedures and have in-depth technical knowledge and skills.
· You set high demands on the graphic quality of documents for the Customer
· You are accurate, well structured, strict and you are able to set priorities
· You have a clear vision and market approach, which you’re able to translate to your team in a way that creates enthusiasm and ‘drive’ within your team.
English : Fluent
Dutch : Is a plus
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Location of Project : Wallonia
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.