Senior integration layer developer
Senior integration layer developer
RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Consulting Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple consulting projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors.We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit.Our positive, motivated, and challenging team environment is seeking talented expert.
The role of Senior integration layer developer requires various tasks to be completed efficiently and effectively.
In the scope of the evolution of the Customer’s IT, we are actively looking for an external senior integration layer developer. He will be integrated in a team under construction of 4-5 people.
The customer manages the Belgian high voltage network and its role is to transport electricity. The purpose of the high voltage network is to transport the electricity supplied by electricity producers to distribution grid operators and large industrial users. In its capacity as network manager, the entreprise ensures that transparent, non-discriminatory and objective access to the network is guaranteed.
To qualify, you must be able to complete the following responsibilities:
· Design and implementation of the physical model of a coherent data model
· Analysis, design, development and testing of a transversal integration layer
· Ensure the alignment between the business/technical architecture and the functional/non-functional needs of the clients
· Bring concrete experience in terms of strategy and best practice in the integration layer concepts.
· Actively participate in the planning of the different phases of the integration project, in close relation with other IT teams, external partners and the business.
· Guarantee performance and trust in the solution by setting up and following of a continuous build and testing platform
· Contribute in the maturity development of the integration team by integrating and coaching more junior profiles
· Bring technical expertise to the team as well as infrastructure knowledge of tools used by the Integration Hub (queue manager, distributed cache, audit and monitoring)
· Setup an efficient and dynamic documentation solution
· Release management of the solution
· Second line support for production
Must be experienced in:
· Distributed architecture patterns
· Distributed cache patterns
· Unit Testing, automated
· Integration Testing, automated
· Continuous Integration development
· Experience in .Net/C#/Microsoft platform (10+ years)
· Integration framework experience (3+ years)
· Scheduler framework experience (3+ years)
· Audit and Trace framework experience (3+ years)
· Efficient monitoring tools experience (3+ years)
· Web Services (SOAP), XML, Flat Files
· Experience in authentication/authorization: SAML2.0, OAuth2.0,...
· Capabilities to help in the administration of the tools used (mixed environment Windows and Unix)
· Working within a team of skilled developers
· Focused on performance, NFR minded (be able to analyse a performance test report)
· Focused on maintainability
· Team player
· Ability to communicate with different profiles
English : Fluent
Dutch : Fluent
French : Fluent
Contract Type : Project
Duration : Long Term
Location of Project : Brussels
At RealDev, we are seeking to expand our team of experts by investing in individuals who are capable of taking on challenging projects. We’re offering exciting positions in a dynamic and professional company. Our positions provide great opportunities to develop your career while working in driven environments and industries with sector leaders.